08 Mar Catavinum World Wine Awards 2021
The Catavinum World Wine Awards is one of the most prestigious international events of its kind.
Over 3000 Wines are submitted from suppliers around the world including Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Greece, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Malta, Portugal, South Africa, Spain and United States to name a few.
Wines were tasted blind by an international panel of tasters and less than 100 obtained a great gold medal and only around 400 obtained Gold. We are humbled to have been nominated for several golds and great-gold awards in this prestigious international competition.
- Verreaux Pinotage 2019 – Great Gold
- Albertus VIljoen Bismarck 2019 – Great Gold
- Albertus VIljoen Chenin Blanc 2019 – Great Gold
- Albertus VIljoen Chardonnay 2019 – Gold
- AD Brut Blanc de Blanc – Gold
- AD Brut Rose – Gold
- Reserve CVC 2019 – Gold
- Reserve Chardonnay 2019 – Gold
- Reserve Drift Fusion 2018 – Gold
- Signature Chenin Blanc – 2020 Gold
- Signature Viognier 2020 – Gold
Congratulations to the wine making team of Alvi’s Drift!